Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Peer Interview #1

        I recently interviewed Ben Blackwelder about his own conservation ethic. Like me, he is concerned about the local, national, and global health of the environment, but at the same time it is not his top priority. He tries to help reduce his carbon footprint by recycling whenever possible, turning the lights off when leaving a room, and emailing assignments instead of printing them out. I believe that Ben has the same conservation ethic as many people in America; they are concerned about the environment, but are more concerned with more pressing everyday matters. At least this large section of the population is unlike an other large portion of our population, who just does not care about the environment at all. I do fear, however, that the wastefulness of the latter group offsets the small efforts of the first group.

No comments:

Post a Comment